- Perform technical support in noise and water leakage tests, insulation, body trim rectification, sunblind and glass replacement
- Repair/rectify/install body kits, bumper and body panel, door and rail guide.
- Give maximum care to vehicle such as using fender cover, cushion cover, floor mat etc.
- Professional usage of special tools, literature and available diagnostic methods
- Ensure all checks and works done are updated in system; performed thoroughly with good quality practice and procedures in accordance with the Checklist and Vehicle Job Order
- Responsible to complete works as assigned by superior, in accordance with daily throughputs
- Adhere to workshop-related rules and regulations and maintain the work bay and workshop areas in an orderly and safe working condition
- Report abnormal and unsafe workshop conditions if any
- Minimum NITEC/NTC3, Higher NITEC certificate or its equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in windscreen replacement and body trim is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive and helpful attitude
- Possess a valid Singapore Class 3 driving licence
- Working location – Tuas (Jurong)
Interested applicants are invited to submit your resume indicating availability, current/last drawn and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tuas