- Perform vehicle diagnostics, mechanical and electrical repair/maintenance according to the international standard from Volkswagen Group
- Ensure all works are performed thoroughly with good quality practice and procedures in accordance with the Checklist and Vehicle Job Order
- Responsible to complete works as assigned by superior, in accordance with daily throughputs
- Complete work for each vehicle and unit serviced, including but not limited to listed items replaced and materials used, repair notes and vehicle test results
- Ensure Checklist and Vehicle Job Order documents are updated and signed upon completion of work
- Maintain work bay and workshop areas in an orderly and in a safe-to-work condition
- Report abnormal or unsafe workshop conditions, if any
- Adhere to workshop-related rules and regulations such as cleanliness, tidiness and guidelines for prevention of accidents and the assurance of environment protection
- Minimum NITEC/NTC3 or Higher NITEC certificate with 2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive and helpful attitude
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license
Interested applicants are invited to submit your resume indicating availability, current/last drawn and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandra Road