The Service Advisor is a liaison between customers and workshop to ensure that the customer’s needs with regards to vehicle maintenance and/or repair are well met.
- Attend to customer’s vehicle maintenance and/or repair matter
- Ensure customers are receiving the highest service quality
- Advise customer on the type of works required, the range and cost of repair, follow-up with customer closely on the vehicle status
- Detailed check of repaired vehicle before delivery
- Check invoices for accuracy and carefully explain individual terms to customers during vehicle handover
- Minimum GCE’O’ Level or its equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in service industry
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English
- High level of independence and initiative
- Team player and able to work well inter-departments
- Experienced in automotive industry will be advantageous
- Possess a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license
- Comfortable to work on alternate Saturdays (OT)
By submitting your application, it has been deemed that you acknowledge and agree that Volkswagen Group Singapore Pte Ltd may collect, use and disclose your personal data as provided in this submission for the purposes of verification, evaluation and other recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandra Road Singapore