Looking for a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment to kick-start and expand your social media marketing skills? ŠKODA Singapore has that opportunity for you! Join us and learn how to coordinate with internal and external parties in conceptualising, planning, executing and scheduling social media content on ŠKODA Singapore’s owned platforms – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. You will also learn how to evaluate performance marketing and have to be proactive in proposing new ideas to grow ŠKODA Singapore’s social media platforms.
Your job scope will span across various functions of the Marketing Department with opportunities such as:
- Be part of the organising team for events such as Singapore Motorshow 2023, the biggest automotive event of the year!
- Assist and work alongside marketing team and agencies with planning and execution of campaigns
- Given exposure to pitch ideas and reach out to potential partners to secure partnerships
- Assist with preparation for media communications including preparing product materials
- Take care of purchase request forms, invoices, travel requests, project budget updates and internal memorandums
The range of duties is subject to the intern’s learning abilities as well as level of personal commitment.
- This position requires a commitment of 4-6 months of internship (preferably to start immediate or early Dec 2022)
- Internship is only applicable to local University undergraduate
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified