Customer Care Executive
Do you have a passion and desire to deliver highest level of service quality to our customers? Are you someone who is service-oriented? Having a strong interpersonal and communication skills?
Yes? Join us and be part of the Aftersales Customer Care Team! You will be reporting to the Customer Care Manager, providing an interface between customers and the Company.
- Respond & follow up on customers’ queries and feedback professionally and timely via telephone, email, social media, letters and/or in person
- Handle escalation cases from the call centre, service centres, sales departments and/or HQ and work with respective managers to resolve them
- Prompt update of customer’s information in database system to ensure information within is accurate and recent
- Involve in the data cleansing of duplicates and redundant information in Database system
- Maintain and upkeep customers’ accounts in VW Life and Skoda Smart Apps
- Assist marketing team to ensure their data is up to date for any ad-hoc marketing SMS/Email Blasts for events
- Prepare mass-mails for Aftersales Promotions, Recall Announcements and etc
- Monitor the call centre agents’ progress of the callings
- Extract and prepare data for all call centre’s outbound calls and other ad-hoc data on a monthly basis
- Daily administrative duties such as daily/weekly/monthly reports and presentations
- Process Purchase Order/Purchase Request for the team
- Maintain and file customers’ archived information
- Minimum Diploma with 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of English with strong writing abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Confident in telephone conversations
- High level of independence and initiative
- Team player and able to work well inter-departments
By submitting your application, it has been deemed that you acknowledge and agree that Volkswagen Group Singapore Pte Ltd may collect, use and disclose your personal data as provided in this submission for the purposes of verification, evaluation and other recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified.