Be part of our Customer Service team, being the first point of contact representing our Service Centre, managing customers’ enquiries and attending to their service appointments.
Providing our customers with high level of quality service, making their visit a seamless, efficient and a delightful one.
- Manage front desk duties at Service Reception area
- Attend to walk-in customers
- Manage customer’s appointment and enquiry via phone call or email
- Work closely with service and workshop team to follow up on vehicle’s service status
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and filing of job orders
- Perform cashier duty
- NITEC, GCE‘N’/’O’ level or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the service industry (frontline)
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Able to handle customers in a mature and appropriate manner
- Confident in telephone conversations
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Comfortable to work on alternate Saturdays (OT)
- Able to commence work immediately would be advantageous
Interested applicants are invited to apply with resume stating your availability, current/last and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified.